Welcome to REBOO.IO (the “Site”) and Develvet Ltd. (the owner). We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business.This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by Develvet (collectively, “Services”) (“Authorized Customers”).
Responsible body or controller in terms of data protection laws is:
475 Salisbury House London Wall
United Kingdom, EC2M 5QQ
Data Protection Officer:
“Personally Identifiable Information”
Prefers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, email address, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
This is collected when you register for the use of our services and sign up to become a registered user. As a registered user, you have the option of changing or deleting the data collected during registration at any time. A transfer of your registration data to countries outside the European Economic Area does not take place. Our legal basis for the collection of registration data is Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR and the customer’s consent.
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. Other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, are used for similar purposes. In this policy, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies.”
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers along with acting responsibly to secure and protect your information. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With whom may the information may be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by Develvet Ltd. is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of Develvet Ltd. except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How does Develvet Ltd. use login information?
Develvet Ltd. uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyse trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at email@example.com
Data Privacy Shield - GDPR
What is GDPR? It is the EU Data Privacy Shield that becomes effective on May 25, 2018. It applies to any person or business that sells or markets goods or services to EU residents or deals with personal data of those that reside under European Union. The "Personal Data" definition under GDPR is very broad as it covers any information that could potentially identify the data subject being targeted.
Is Develvet GDPR Compliant? We are working diligently toward being GDPR compliant and plan to provide specific updates to our terms by the effective date. We take the rights of others very seriously and will support our EU and all other subscribers through this framework as administered.
Develvet GDPR Goals
1) Fairness and Legality: When personal data is processed by the Develvet Ltd., the right of the data subject to his or her data is to be safeguarded. Personal data should be lawfully collected and processed.
2) Processing Purpose: The processing of personal data is intended solely to pursue the purposes defined prior to the collection of the data. Subsequent changes to the purposes are only possible to a limited extent and require justification
3) Transparency: The person concerned should be informed about the handling of his data. In principle, personal data must be collected from the data subject himself. When collecting the data, the data subject should be able to recognise at least the following or be informed accordingly about:
a) the identity of the responsible party
b) the purpose of data processing
c) the periods for which the documents are to be kept
d) third parties or categories of third parties to whom the data may be transferred
4) Data Avoidance and Data Minimization: Before personal data is processed, it should be checked whether and to what extent this is necessary in order to achieve the purpose for which it was processed. If it is possible to achieve the purpose and the effort is proportionate to the intended purpose, anonymised or statistical data must be used. Personal data should not be retained for potential future use unless required or permitted by state law
5) Delete Personal data that is no longer required after the expiry of legal or business process related retention periods should be deleted: If, in individual cases, there are indications of interests worthy of protection or of a historical significance of this data, the data must remain stored until the interest worthy of protection has been legally clarified.
6) Factual Correctness Personal data must be stored correctly, completely and - if necessary - up to date: Appropriate measures shall be taken to ensure that inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data is deleted, corrected, supplemented or updated.
7) Confidentiality and Data Security: The data secrecy applies to personal data. They must be treated confidentially in personal contact and protected against unauthorized access, unlawful processing or disclosure, as well as accidental loss, alteration or destruction by appropriate organizational and technical measures
8) Commitment: All managers and employees of Develvet Ltd. undertake to pursue these goals of data protection and to observe the basic data protection regulation and support the data protection strategy to the best of their ability.To ensure data protection, Develvet Ltd. relies on technical and organisational measures, privacy by design and default, risk management, training and other procedures that are still being developed.
Questions to our Data Protection Officer
You may request for GDPR records of our Data processor in accordance with Article 14 and 15 of GDPR by contacting our Data Protection Officer. We will provide access to your personal data stored by us at any time. If you wish, you will receive them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. We will be happy to correct, edit, limit or delete your personal data at your request, provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict, or forward them to another responsible office. If your personal data stored with us has been processed incorrectly, out-of-date or unlawfully, you can restrict its processing by us. Finally, you may change or revoke your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time with future effect. To contact us for any of these concerns, please use our contact form. Our legal basis for the disclosure,
If you have questions about data protection, please use our contact form or contact our data protection officer directly:
Data Protection Officer: